8 months ago
12 Oct 00:00
Are you someone who loves research? Someone who is always analysing, providing insight and proposing optimised solutions for customers? Then we need you! Our Central Design Team is looking for the next UX Researcher to advocate best practice to improve the customer experience across our brands and markets.
The UX Researcher will ensure that the Betsson Group products are created with the best customer experience possible. You will do this by working with a user centric design process tasked to emphatically understand our customer needs and advocate them to the product, customer experience and technology teams.
Your research will help create useful, usable, and successful new products and features as well as continually improving our existing products. You will promote customer needs through presenting your findings to the wider business.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
At Betsson Group, we are looking for the best, and you will not merely be looking for your next job, but joining a team that genuinely lives and breathes Research! A taster of what is involved:
- Define, plan, and conduct user research and testing;
- Deliver compelling insights to the product and customer experience teams;
- Facilitate data driven prioritization decisions;
- Develop and innovate on our mixed-methods user research practice;
- Understand and incorporate business requirements into research;
- Collect and analyze user behavior through a variety of methods, including lab studies, ethnography, surveys, online experiments (A/B testing), Google Analytics etc;
- Define methods for the measurement of released product features;
- Present and advocate research findings to product, customer experience, technology, marketing and commercial teams;
- Understand and advocate the customer in product planning and prioritization;
- Documenting processes and findings;
- Mapping and optimizing user journeys;
- Understand, define and target customer engagement metrics;
- Perform competitor bench-marking/ market research as required.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- UX Research; you have the fundamental knowledge and experience of UX Design, best practices, and experience designing wireframes or prototypes for research validation;
- Running remote usability testing;
- Working with User Testing Platforms; ideally UserZoom.
Find more Jobs in Malta