about 1 month ago
31 Jul 00:00
Job duties include:
- Underwriting and rating of business proposals including preparation and issuing of quotations;
- Securing the necessary reinsurance arrangements on particular risks;
- Monthly underwriting review of risks which are up for renewal;
- On site risk assessments;
- Handling other duties and special projects as may be required.
- Minimum of secondary level of education;
- Preference will be given to applicants with MCAST Advanced Diploma in Insurance, CII qualification, University Degree or higher;
- At least 3 years’ experience in an insurance technical environment is required.