9 months ago
15 Sep 00:00
We are currently building a new team in Malta to service Alter Domus clients around the world. This team will be based in Malta and their primary objective will be assisting our European based clients to comply with the transposition of the article 30 and 31 from AML 4th Directive. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
As part of the Global UBO Register Services Team the candidates will be responsible for:
- Assisting the team manager in day to day management and ensuring a high quality service;
- Review of UBO register and supporting documents for the register;
- Follow up with clients and Team Leaders for missing UBO informations;
- Performance of the ongoing monitoring tasks related to these UBO’s;
- Maintenance of UBO information in the clients/UBOs database and in the electronic document management system;
- Supervising and coaching of junior employees for the UBO Register Services Team in Malta.
- At least three year’s experience working in compliance or financial services industry;
- A Diploma or Degree in a Financial Services related subject;
- Happy to work as part of an international team and to travel when required;
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- A strong interest to develop a strong career in the area of compliance and regulatory.