about 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
We are currently building a new team in Malta to service Alter Domus clients around the world. This team will be based in Malta and their primary objective will be assisting our European based clients to comply with the transposition of the article 30 and 31 from AML 4th Directive.
We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
As part of the Global UBO Register Services Team the candidates will be responsible for:
- Review of client structures and determine who are the UBOs according to the definition of the law;
- Processing of the creation of the UBO register on behalf of our client based on documentation received and in respect of the UBO definition ;
- Review of UBO documents;
- Liaising with clients and Team Leaders for missing UBO documentation;
- Issue of UBO register ;
- Performance of the ongoing monitoring tasks related to these UBO’s;
- Maintenance of UBO information in the clients/UBOs database and in the electronic document management system.
- At least one year experience working in compliance or financial services industry;
- A Diploma in a Financial Services related subject will be considered an asset;
- Happy to work as part of an international team and to travel when required;
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- A strong interest to learn and develop a career in the area of compliance and regulatory.