€20,000 to €23,000
11 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A brand offering trustees and administrative services is currently looking for a trust Administrator to join its team, some of the benefits being offered include:
- Health insurance
- Performance bonus
- General Administration/office duties
- Receive and attend to telephone and counter enquires
- General Liaising with the London and Hong Kong Offices
- To assist management with any requests or enquiries that a related party might have
- Respond to and follow up on enquires from Group companies or any third party service provider.
- Follow up on outstanding matters
- Processing requests that may be assigned by the trust executive such as establish documentation for new accounts, opening of accounts with banks and other financial institutions, payment of fees and sealing of documents
- Preparing Trustee and Director Minutes to accurately reflect the management of Trust and company affairs
- Update regularly the internal database
- Assist the accounts department in general enquires regarding the update of their accounts system.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Relevant Knowledge of the operation of international companies and trusts
- Hold or reading for a university degree, or holding a diploma in Financial Services or relevant experience
- Demonstrate ability to undertake a range of administrative support tasks
- Work ethically
- Excellent communications skills and good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to use Microsoft applications