about 4 years ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Reporting to the Head of Treasury, chosen candidate will be forming part of the Treasury team and assist the team on all treasury operations relating to trading, cash flow, funding analysis and reporting. Further responsibilities include treasury management impact analysis, regulatory impacts and opportunities which might arise from time to time.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting in regulatory derivative trade reporting and hedge accounting reporting;
- Cash flow management and liquidity forecasting;
- Trading in Bonds and Foreign Exchange;
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes that impact the treasury and capital management;
- Participating and contributing towards the updating of the Department’s procedure manuals
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Finance or Economics;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience within Investment or Commercial Banking would be considered an asset;
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Pro-active and able to work on own initiative
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or contact Simon for more information