8 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A licensed international banking institution is seeking to recruit a Trade Finance Officer, within Business Processes & Operations Division.
- Support to the day-to-day operations of TFD for delivering efficiently the trade finance (TF) product/services to the Bank clients
- Input of FT transactions on banking system in line with the business origination and client instructions
- Handling TF Back-Office related activities
- Taking action for changes to FT transactions
- Assist in managing the ‘’open’’ TF transactions’ follow-up and record updates accordingly
- Handle filing of TF documentation for the closed/completed transactions
- Participate in Projects involving the testing of new setups on TF banking application to meet business needs
- Minimum 3 years work experience in companies of the financial sector or 1 year work experience in Trade Finance
- University Diploma in Banking, Accounting & Finance
- Working knowledge of MS-Word and MS-Excel
- Knowledge of SWIFT Alliance system will be considered an asset
- Very good knowledge of English language – optional knowledge of Greek language