3 months ago
12 Jun 00:00
Tracking data expert is required to join an iGaming company. You will be mainly responsible for mapping, tagging and tracking the data on their system. Whilst reporting to CPO and working very closely with CEO and other departments, you will be managing the building, customization and maintenance of google analytics google tag manager implementations.
- Developing and implementing strategies for tracking and tagging.
- Gathering tracking requirements from the different teams and defining the tracking data flow within the system.
- Leading and managing the data integrations between our systems.
- Implementing analytics tracking needed for ongoing reporting and analysis activities.
- Creating reports and dashboards to visualize data.
Skills and Experience required:
- A degree in Computer Science and Google Analytics Certified.
- Minimum of 3 working years’ experience in Google Analytics and as a Google Tag Manager.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing.
- Able to work independently and to prioritize.
- Team Player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with BI tools, Data structures, Data bases.
- Experience in the gaming industry – a must.
- High level of English both written and verbally.