8 months ago
28 Oct 00:00
An established company in Telco and Tech is looking for a Telecommunications Engineer to work within the Access Networks Department, who will have an important role in the direction and progress of the company’s technical strategy.
- Researching and recommending technical solutions;
- Maintaining equipment under their responsibility;
- Researching and implementing standards;
- Introducing new equipment;
- Performing training duties.
- Have a Degree in a telecommunications related field or equivalent;
- Have industry-standard certifications such as CCNA;
- Have Experience in CWDM/DWDM/GPON access technologies;
- Have Experience in Wi-Fi technologies;
- Have a good command of the English language;
- Possess a valid driving license.