almost 2 years ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
In this role you will:
- Work in an exciting, energetic and agile environment
- Learn and use cutting edge tools and technologies to solve challenging problems
- Ensure that application components align with the application architecture and performance goals
- Identify and address application and data issues that affect application integrity
- Suggest initiatives that improve working efficiency and quality
- Have strong written and content creation skills.
- Be highly organized with acute attention to detail.
- Be able to research, develop, write, and edit effective content with a focus on the intended audience.
- Have experience developing, creating, and supporting content for developers and/or systems administrators.
- C# and nUnit Experience
- Knowladge of Swagger and related toolsets such as nSwag
- HTML & Wordpress skills