about 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Firm in financial services providing advisory mainly in investment and wealth is currently looking for a Technical Support Officer.
- Troubleshooting technology issues using a variety of support tools including remote administration on workstations, laptops and virtual desktops,
- Support users in their use of standard software packages such as MS Office, Internet Browsing,
- Carry out user account tasks on the main company CRM (XPLAN) and Windows Active Directory,
- Following defined processes in terms of incident logging and ticketing ensuring tasks are completed and resolved within agreed timeframes,
- Raising issues with suppliers when needed and tracking progress,
- Provide regular updates on support tickets to the line managers,
- Support the roll-out of new applications and working on projects as required by the business,
- Identification of regular issues and creation of user self-help guides to make users more self-sufficient.
- A minimum of 1 year’ experience in:
- Microsoft Office Suite - setup and troubleshooting knowledge,
- Basic understanding of servers and network architecture,
- Solid understanding of Windows 10 Operating Systems,
- Active Directory, DNS and DHCP,
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP networking,
- User Support Experience.
- Supporting a Virtual Desktop environment,
- Experience with MS Office 365 and Azure Active Directory and supporting digital IP based telephony,
- Ability to:
- Understand hardware and software systems,
- Maintain confidentiality with regards to information processed, stored, or accessed by the systems is,
- Manage multiple concurrent activities and to effectively prioritise workloads,
- Work with, communicate and train people possessing differing levels of technical knowledge.