about 1 year ago
29 Mar 00:00
Well-established company in the Technology field is looking for talented and reliable IT professionals to provide personalized service to their clients. Reporting directly to the Quality Assurance Manager, the Technical Specialist will be required to visit clients to ensure that they are receiving a high quality of service, to investigate and resolve software problems of clients using the company’s suite programs.
- Answering, evaluating, and prioritizing incoming phone, e-mail, and on-site requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with the company software;
- Computer networking and other interoperability-related issues;
- Installing software at clients’ premises, testing both software and hardware to evaluate ease of use, and training end users
- Interviewing users to collect information about problem and leading users through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error;
- Performing tasks with a view to simulate the technical issue that the client is experiencing;
- Handling problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for routine user problems, referring more complex problems to supervisor or senior technical staff;
- Preparing standard statistical reports;
- Candidates must be locally based and have their own transport;
- Maltese language is required and mandatory;
- Willing to travel overseas on business trips;
- Strong knowledge of networking with computers and Operating Systems, including Windows 7/8 and Server 2003/2008/2012, as well as Microsoft Office;
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, with strong team-work and communication skills, a customer-focused approach and problem solving skills;
- Preference would be given to candidates who would have software development experience.