20 days ago
An Online Lead generation company based in Malta with offices across Europe is currently looking for a Technical Project Manager!
Are you a passionate self-starter looking for a new challenge in an energetic, dynamic company?
Then we want to hear from you!
- Managing a portfolio of projects in the areas of Tech-Dev, Tech-Ops, Process Optimisation and Data/BI
- Identifying the resources needed to reach project objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Preparing project budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Compiling and managing the expected documents surrounding project delivery, such as, project plan, action log, risk log and status reports
- Liaising with stakeholders and maintain project expectations, also providing regular status updates
- Ensure projects stay on track and deliver against the expected timelines and budget
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers, assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven Technical project management experience mainly on Data projects
- Proven experience delivering projects utilising a range of methodologies (scrum/agile/waterfall)
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Business, (or equivalent qualifications/experience)
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and extremely resourceful
- Ability to communicate with C-Suite