4 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Established payment platform organisation based in Malta is currently looking for a Technical Product Owner to drive Product and Technical initiatives in an Agile environment.
- You will be defining the platform vision, interacting and collaborating with Product and Technical Teams to understand their requirements
- Managing the product backlog, ordering the items to best achieve goals and missions
- Prioritizing needs, juggling the triangle of scope, budget, and time, weighing priorities according to the needs and objectives of stakeholders
- You will be responsible in overseeing development stages, participating in the Scrum ceremonies with the software engineering team
- Be proactive on the software development solution, anticipating the customer needs
- Acting as primary liaison between the development team and the customer
- Evaluating progress at each iteration, making sure that the development team delivers the required value from the stories and accepts the implemented solution with the expected quality
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years' work experience in a Technical Product Owner role (or similar) working closely with a software development team
- Have good understanding of Software delivery process in an Agile environment, ideally with previous software development experience
- Business analysis skills to transform requirements into software development tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, advocating open communication with the team and stakeholders.
- Assertive and conflict resolver, to deal with different stakeholders and empower developers to find right people to effectively clear the path to execution.
- Committed to the project, vision, team and the business
- Be a driver, taking decisions and motivating the software development team to deliver value from requirements.
- Experience in the FinTech industry is a plus