6 months ago
26 Apr 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A leader in the online payments industry is expanding its Technical Payments Support Team. The chosen candidate will work on a B2B basis, investigating and resolving customers’ technical payments issues via a Ticketing System as well as working closely with other teams in order to provide knowledgeable and effective service.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Be part of a professional and successful business with a clear internal career path and opportunities for personal development
- Benefits such as: Breakfast & Dinner, generous health allowance and monthly fun outings
- Support B2b inquiries
- Work with SQL to search, interpret and update database records
- Identify and troubleshoot potential errors
- Incident Identification/ Evaluation/ Escalation
- Ownership of errors and patterns in calculations, data and related issues
- Update Documentation
- Generate new ideas and suggestions for continuous improvement of systems, processes and procedures to enhance the customer payment experience
- Use tools such as Salesforce Ticketing system, Desk, Confluence and Trello to manage your daily work
- Must possess an EU citizenship
- Experience with Payment methods such as Credit Cards/ Sepa/ Paypal etc
- Experience with Software Support/ Troubleshooting
- Experience querying SQL databases.
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills. Detail-oriented and able to multitask and prioritize.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Flexible to work shifts, including occasional night shifts.