Competitive Daily Rate
27 days ago
Duration - 6 months with auto-renew
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
Castille Labs is looking for an experienced Technical Architect for one of our clients, a leader in the telecommunication industry. The Architect will be responsible to lead the implementation of the architecture according the overall vision.
- Examining and defining current architecture systems.
- Responsible for the delivery of projects by leading the team towards the desired target
- Providing support to engineering teams to make sure development of deliveries are aligned to expectations
- Responsible for developing code, perform unit and integration tests, and testing of deliverables against functional and non-functional requirements
- Examining and defining current architecture systems
- Analyse the technical and holistic solution design of future capabilities and features, including external dependencies, cross-domain APIs and technical enablers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of three years’ experience in solution architecture, technical architecture or application development
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Familiarity with DevOps practices, especially CI/CD and Docker
- Extensive knowledge of relevant technologies on:
Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate, REST, SQL and messaging buses e.g. RabbitMQ
- Experience in designing and developing scalable software, concepts such as, micro-services, stateless applications, and event-driven design
- High standard of software programming techniques and unit test coverage
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and technical innovation skills
What to expect when you apply!
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- An average of 1 hour Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!