Competitive Daily Rate
about 1 month ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Castille Labs is looking for an experienced Technical Architect for one of our clients, a leader in the telecommunication industry. The Architect will be responsible to lead the implementation of the architecture according the overall vision.
- Examining and defining current architecture systems.
- Responsible for the delivery of projects by leading the team towards the desired target
- Providing support to engineering teams to make sure development of deliveries are aligned to expectations
- Responsible for developing code, perform unit and integration tests, and testing of deliverables against functional and non-functional requirements
- Examining and defining current architecture systems
- Analyse the technical and holistic solution design of future capabilities and features, including external dependencies, cross-domain APIs and technical enablers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of three years’ experience in solution architecture, technical architecture or application development
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Familiarity with DevOps practices, especially CI/CD and Docker
- Extensive knowledge of relevant technologies on:
Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate, REST, SQL and messaging buses e.g. RabbitMQ
- Experience in designing and developing scalable software, concepts such as, micro-services, stateless applications, and event-driven design
- High standard of software programming techniques and unit test coverage
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and technical innovation skills