3 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
- Proactively assist in the day-to-day client requests while reporting to Managers and above,
- Consult and proactively understand the needs of the client and work with them to develop relevant and valuable solutions,
- Advise clients on local tax laws, reporting requirements, statutory filings, corporate strategy, transfer pricing and indirect tax and other international taxation needs
- Liase with lawyers, accountants, auditors and other service providers on behalf of the corporate clients,
- Assist multinational companies address their cross border tax needs locally and globally,
- Attend corporate client meetings and keep minutes and other administrative tasks as may be required.
- Maintain company registers and prepare and submit statutory filings as well as perform other statutory obligations as may be required
Skills and Experience:
- Be in possession of a university degree in Accountancy, or an equivalent qualification such as ACA or ACCA
- The Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2-3 years working experience in a similar role
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Be able to work on cross-functional engagements with other departments within the firm
- Have an excellent command of English