€45,000 to €48,000
14 days ago
30 Jun 00:00
A CSP offering accounting, audit and various other services is currently looking for a Tax Manager to join its Tax department
- Have experience in domestic as well as in cross border and international tax issues.
- Take ownership of the Tax Unit within the organization.
- Drive and oversee the development of the unit.
- Train Tax seniors and associates.
- Improve the organisation’s market position by defining long-term organisational strategic goals, building key-customer relationships and identifying business opportunities which lead to securing business deals.
- Adopt a proactive approach.
- Be capable of providing Tax and VAT advisory services at the highest level.
- Review Tax Returns for corporates, individuals and other bodies of persons.
- Review Tax Refund forms and shareholders registration forms.
- Assist the responsible Partner in complex Tax and VAT Advisory projects.
- Assist in the preparation of articles, newsletters and other marketing materials.
- Understand clients’ needs in order to develop workable solutions.
- Provide clients with timely advise on the impact of changes in international taxation.
- Set and achieve key performance targets for the team.
- Support and work closely with other entities within the Group to ensure a seamless flow of information and work practices.
Education and Experience
- The ideal candidate must be a warranted accountant and
- Must possess a minimum of five years’ experience in a management role within the field of Tax.
- A proven track record in client relationship management and managing a team.
- Be analytical and have sound problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Possess strong presentation skills and able to deliver to international audiences.
- Strong verbal and written skills in English and Maltese.