about 1 month ago
A leading local law firm with a predominantly international clientele, offering custom made legal services across different practice areas is employing motivated lawyer to work within its Tax & Immigration team.
Job duties include:
- Providing personalised, results driven advice to both corporate and private clients, providing both legal and practical support to clients wishing to operate in Malta or make Malta their home.
- Engaging on firm briefs across a range of practice areas, such as M&A transactions and asset finance, gaming, aviation, shipping, etc.,
- Representing clients involved in tax disputes with the local Revenue.
- Working together with Tax Compliance Team of tax accountants on relevant matters
- Fully qualified lawyer ( warranted ) with a minimum of two years of relevant working experience
- Any additional tax qualifications will be considered as an asset