about 1 month ago
An established audit firm based in Malta providing accounting, financial advisory, audit and assurance are looking for a Tax Analyst to join it's team.
- Preparation of income tax returns and of other statutory forms.
- Preparation of Quarterly Tax Payments- in relation to provisional taxes.
- Calculation of taxes owed, savings gained through deductions, and expenses that affect final tax estimates.
- Corresponding with clients, answering queries and corresponding with income tax return authorities.
- Keeping up to date with the tax legislative framework.
- Any other tax related tasks deemed necessary by management.
- Reading for an ACCA qualification or a Master in Accountancy.
- Ideally possess 2 years of experience within a tax environment.
- Be proficient in English both verbally and written.