3 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
One of Malta's leading financial services organization is looking to expand its tax team and hence are seeking to recruit Tax Advisor.
- Guiding clients on direct, indirect taxes and preparation of tax options.
- Assisting in Tax Compliance work and be in communication with auditors.
- Guiding on fiscal obligations and compliance in a timely manner.
- Guide clients on how to structure their corporate and tax affairs while also assisting the Tax Residency Schemes.
- Seeing to any other tasks deemed necessary by management.
- Possess one to two years of experience in a relevant field.
- Be ACCA qualified (or equivalent).
- Possess knowledge and understanding of local and international tax.
- Excellent communications skills in English and Maltese, whilst knowledge of the Italian language is considered an asset.