8 days ago
One of Malta's leading financial services organization is looking to expand its tax team and hence are seeking to recruit Tax Advisor.
- Guiding clients on direct, indirect taxes and preparation of tax options.
- Assisting in Tax Compliance work and be in communication with auditors.
- Guiding on fiscal obligations and compliance in a timely manner.
- Guide clients on how to structure their corporate and tax affairs while also assisting the Tax Residency Schemes.
- Seeing to any other tasks deemed necessary by management.
- Possess one to two years of experience in a relevant field.
- Be ACCA qualified (or equivalent).
- Possess knowledge and understanding of local and international tax.
- Excellent communications skills in English and Maltese, whilst knowledge of the Italian language is considered an asset.