BTS - 1244
7 months ago
31 Jan 00:00
To be the Employer of Choice we constantly work on offering the best Employee Experience in the industry. Talent Management is an important part in our journey and Talented People is one of our three pillars in our strategy. Driving Talent Management in our business means you will have a central role in HR and in the organization.
In this role you will drive and develop different Talent Management processes such as; leadership framework, performance management, succession planning, employee survey, leadership training, learning & development, talent calibration etc.
You will be part of an HR team with 40 people, 23 who are placed in our HQ in Malta.
Our HR team is divided into three areas:
- Centre of Excellence (Compensation & Benefits, Global Recruitment and Employer Branding)
- HR Business Partnering
- Employee Experience (HRHR Business partners, Reception, Onboarding)
You will report to the CHRO and will be placed in our HQ, in Malta.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in Talent Management and also experience of working with Talent management in a big international company.
- Experience in driving and developing Talent Management processes such as leadership frameworks and competency management frameworks and can show on results.
- You have experience in facilitating different types of workshops.
- You are creative and are great at developing and packaging your initiatives. You are also structured and an excellent communicator and project manager.
- Learning & Development experience.
- Facilitate leadership training.
Betsson Group is a listed company with over 1700 employees, mainly in Europe. Our HQ is based in Malta, where we are the biggest iGaming company with more than 900 employees. This is a fast paced and exciting industry where HR has a central role. With over 50 nationalities we are experienced in helping new employees settle in Malta and we offer a generous relocation allowance.