2 months ago
03 Jul 00:00
Dynamic and fast-growing financial company is looking for a Systems Integration Specialist to join the team. The futur candidate will plan, design, execute and manage the integration of new and existing software applications throughout the enterprise to drive the value equation and adapt to a rapidly changing business environment.
- To carry out all assigned tasks efficiently and effectively, in adherence with internal policies and procedures.
- To participate in periodic system reviews to identify possible gaps and process inconsistencies and propose improvements to business processes through integration.
- Document technical and integration requirements.
- Works with technical teams and team leads to finalize specifications related to integration between numerous systems.
- Investigating, recommending and implementing technology innovations.
- Work with subject matter experts and knowledgeable support staff to understand technical and application integration requirements.
- Communicate with the software developers to address any problem in the program logic.
- Assess the trade-offs between different solutions as it relates to the integration between external and internal systems using impact analysis.
- Making recommendation of the integration products and services by carrying out proper researches.
- Liaise with Enterprise Architect and business owners to lead in the integration-testing phase.
- Actively participate in designing the enterprise architecture, code, testing, and deploy process (API/ web services) for new features and for improving existing ones.
- Plan, implement and manage an Enterprise Service Bus utilising a micro service architecture focusing on breaking siloed applications into small independent components, which can be changed independently, creating greater agility and independent elastic scalability.
- Design patterns using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, and error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
- Propose better integration architecture designs, focusing on end-to-end business transactions across multiple systems and ensuring accuracy of data, security, visibility, scalability and performance.
- Degree or Diploma in IT or any other related field.
- Have 2+ years’ working experience as integration specialist or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of integration technologies, including web services, message queuing, event driven systems, orchestration, mapping, and ESB exception handling.
- In-depth knowledge about various architectures, protocols and scripting languages such as MOM, XSLT, SOA, UDDI, EDA, REST, XML, FTP, JSON, WSDL, HTML5, CSS/CSS3 and SOAP.
- Able to utilise Microsoft SQL and Oracle DBMS, various connectivity solutions (i.e. FTP/Secure FTP and Webfolders).
- Good grasp of integrating Cloud plug-ins.