over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well established IT Services company is currently looking for a Systems Engineer to join their specialized Systems team.
- Troubleshoot and support problems with complex server and storage and operating systems-related issues including Storage Area Networks (SANs), integrated Blade solutions.
- Perform software and hardware related configuration and installation of server and storage solutions
- Perform installations and configuration of VMware / Citrix / Microsoft virtualization solution
- Research and troubleshoot end-user support issues
- Compile documentation for implemented systems projects
- Provide expert and knowledgeable support services in specific products
- A bachelor’s degree in IT, communications and computer engineering or a related subject
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Microsoft infrastructure technologies – Windows server, Exchange, Office365, Azure Services
- Experience on storage area networks and virtualization technologies
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and proactive approach towards work
- Ability to work in team and on own initiative within a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Certifications in Microsoft (MCSA) or equivalent and industry server and storage certifications will be considered an asset