about 1 month ago
A leading company in the technology field is looking for a Systems Engineer to join the Billing team and assist in the development and maintenance of systems, processes and functionalities within our CRM, rating and charging platforms used in Malta and internationally.
- Supervise charging, rating and billing processes;
- Identify and provide/recommend solutions to complex system issues as they occur;
- Assess/ verify charging principles;
- Support revenue assurance and audit teams;
- Liaise with other teams and both local and foreign vendors on new functionalities, system upgrades and roadmaps;
- Play a key role in maintaining uptime on billing platforms,
- Play a key role in maintenance and continuous improvement of billing platforms
- Preferably possess a degree in ICT, Engineering in a related field and/or relevant work experience;
- Sound knowledge of SQL (preferably with experience on Oracle databases) SOAP/XML and Linux;
- Possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Demonstrable competence at communicating in English;
- Be well organised, self-motivated and able to prioritize work in relation to the organisation’s objectives.