24 days ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Our client is seeking to recruit an information systems auditor to review business plans, company policies and procedures pertaining to applications and prospective applicants.
- Reviewing documentation third parties; business plans, policies and procedures, agreements; technical documentation; business, financial analysis, changes to technical setups. In so doing identifying inconsistencies and suggesting recommendations
- Collaborating with different colleagues and having direct communication with third parties
- Ensuring that operators are compliant with the applicable laws and operating in accordance with the organisation’s directives and policies
- Creating and implementing processes/procedures in order to prevent/detect irregularities, or suspicions thereof, and duly report any findings
- Assisting to ensure completion of audit assignments, and to provide independent, objective assurance
- Controlling and providing quality control for the department’s audits
- Helping in the development/formulation of; and/or maintenance processes/policies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems
- Similar experience or other qualifications in finance or accounting will be considered an asset
- Holding or pursuing recognised certification to undertake IT audits (such as CISA or equivalent) would be considered an asset
- Experience in information systems and financial auditing will be considered as an asset