12 months ago
29 Jul 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Bank of Valletta p.l.c. is seeking to recruit a System Analyst on a definite contract within the Business Application Delivery Section of the Information Technology Department.
The selected applicants will be responsible for:
- Participating in Business Analysis activities and execution;
- Gathering and documenting information relating to business analysis assignment;
- Interviewing business people, documenting and formulating business requirements and terms of reference;
- Presenting and reporting clearly and accurately the findings and recommendations from a business analysis assignment to wide range of stakeholders;
- Supporting business users in the preparation of test cases and during user acceptance testing activities.
Interested applicants must:
- Possess an MQF Level 6 qualification in Business and Computing, Information Systems or related subject.
Preference will be given to applicants who possess 5 years’ working experience in business analysis role.
The remuneration package will be in line with the skills, experience and qualifications of the selected candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to attend an interview.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. BOV, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at BOV.