over 1 year ago
16 Mar 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well-established and growing company in the IT field is expanding the team. The Systems Administrator will be responsible to assist in the management, implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of the company IT systems.
- Be part of a multicultural team in a dynamic environment
- Enjoy benefits such as team & company events, medical insurance, health incentives, free lunches, fresh fruit & drinks in the office
- Competitive salary and possibilities of career growth as part of a team in expansion
- Ensuring security best practices are adhered to through access controls, network devices etc;
- Providing support in terms of problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of issues;
- Managing activities related to operational services daily while gaining familiarisation with the DevOps lifecycle;
- Setting up, configuring and maintaining existing and new hardware, peripherals and services;
- Ensuring that system monitoring is performed daily while verifying the integrity and availability of each respective solution;
- Maintaining systems availability according to SLA requirements;
- Create, verify and maintain backups for the entire internal infrastructure stack
- Become 2nd point of contact for troubleshooting issues and outages
- Provisioning, configuring and maintaining Microsoft Windows based systems (Server 2012/2016);
- Managing and maintaining of internal/external services such as DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SFTP, ADFS and VoIP;
- Assisting team members in using or accessing IT related systems.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in Windows Server Platforms and within a similar environment;
- Sound knowledge of security requirements and keeping up-to-date with the threat landscape;
- Good knowledge of system and application monitoring tools such as Zabbix and PRTG;
- Basic understanding of routing protocols;
- Experience in Hyper-V Virtualization, administration and troubleshooting;
- Experience in Microsoft Windows Service administration and troubleshooting;
- Experience with network installation and configuration - LAN/WAN, firewalls and switches.
- Certification in MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE or equivalent;
- Cisco CCNA certification will be considered an asset.