over 1 year ago
20 Jan 00:00
PwC is looking for motivated individuals with varied levels of experience and knowledge, to be part of a dynamic team that facilitates continuous personal development with the goal of delivering quality technology services.
The responsibilities include:
- Installation and administration of server environments.
- Network analysis; monitoring; capacity management and secure configuration.
- Planning and deploying technology upgrades; migrating platforms to new infrastructures.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issue.
- Supporting audio-visual technologies including projection and amplification systems.
Experience on any of the following is considered an asset:
- Windows Server; Linux; MS Azure; Office 365; Google and AWS.
- Virtualised environments and tools: VMware; HyperV.
- WAN/LAN configuration, security and monitoring.
- Knowledge of common telecommunication protocols, VOIP systems.
Applicants will be required to handle multiple client demands.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. PwC, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at PwC.