€30,000 - €35,000
21 days ago
Well-established company in the banking field is looking for a Systems Administrator to join their team. Reporting directly to the Head of ICT, the System Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and all IT infrastructure including network, telephony and electrical.
- Deliver day-to-day IT and desktop support via telephone, email, remotely or on-site
- Responsible for various systems setup, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Ensure that the overall IT infrastructure is working efficiently and according to strict quality and security standards
- Support roll-outs of new applications
- Manage systems and applications backups
- Prioritise and manage multiple open cases at one time
- Mitigating of IT risks, aiding in setting up mechanisms to avoid/neutralise threats to the IT infrastructure
- Assist in rollouts of new Environments
- Assist the Security and network engineer with security related tasks
- At least 3 year’s experience in a similar role
- Studies or certifications in IT
- Experience with both Server and Network Configuration, with preference on Networking
- Experience in :
- Firewall configuration, Linux, MS Windows Server Administration and VMware virtualisation
- Have practical knowledge of :
- Microsoft Active Directory, DFS, IIS and WSUS, Microsoft Server and desktop environments, Microsoft O365 environments and Apache HTTPD server.