€30,000 - €35,000
4 months ago
Well-established company in the banking field is looking for a Network and Systems Administrator to join their team. Reporting directly to the Head of ICT, the Network and System Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems and appliances related to the infrastructure.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and all IT infrastructure including network devices.
- Deliver day-to-day IT and desktop support via telephone, email, remotely, or on-site
- Responsible for various systems setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Ensure that the overall IT infrastructure is working efficiently and according to strict quality and security standards
- Support roll-outs of new applications
- Manage systems and applications backups
- Mitigating of IT risks, aiding in setting up mechanisms to avoid/neutralise threats to the IT infrastructure
- Assist in rollouts of new Environments
- Assist the Security and network engineer with security related tasks
- At least 3 year’s experience in a similar role
- Studies or certifications in IT
- Experience with both Server and Network Configuration, with preference on Networking
- Experience in :
- Firewall and router configuration
- Linux, MS Windows Server Administration
- VMware virtualisation
- Have practical knowledge of :
- Microsoft Active Directory, DFS, IIS and WSUS, Microsoft Server and desktop environments, Microsoft O365 environments and, Apache HTTPD server.