30 days ago
- Monitoring the enterprise end user systems performance metrics
- Carrying out procedures and relevant data backups, server replication, virtual servers and OS updates
- Following up on any incidents, management best practices to ensure quick resolution, appropriate escalation and root cause elimination provide and 1st & 2nd level support
- Deploying and maintaining IT end user equipment and documentation for employee on-boarding and off-boarding
- Updating all documentation, inventory and usage of internal IT systems and ICT equipment
- Researching and conveying end user technology projects
- Execute, monitor and document ICT administrative processes and procedures
- Possess a Diploma in Computer Engineering or Computer Systems & Networks (MQF Level 5) or a Cisco/Microsoft professional certification
- Having ICT professional experience, systems support, incident management techniques, server administration and networks.
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft Server operating systems (admin), virtualized environments, Active Directory & MS Office 365.
- Skilled on LAN/WAN technologies and telecommunications including DNS, DHCP, WIFI access points, switches, phones and troubleshooting techniques, backup and replication, Active Directory and mail servers.
- Ideally experienced with Backup systems (Veeam), SCCM, PRTG monitoring tools, End user hardware, software and peripherals, Business Continuity, User/Cyber Security techniques.