8 months ago
03 Aug 00:00
An established Technology firm in Malta is currently looking for a System Administrator.
- Be willing to learn and apply themselves in various scenarios.
- Develop and implement various OSS related tools and be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of these tools on various platforms.
- Administer various systems and applications pertaining to monitoring, ticketing, dashboards and reporting.
- Assist in the development of a company-wide asset inventory.
- Analyse and find trends amongst issues in order to find common root causes.
- Maintain documentation pertaining to the tools that the team is responsible for.
- 1-2 years of experience.
- BSC in IT/Computer Science or similar.
- Basic programming/scripting experience would be considered an asset.
- Experience with Linux would be considered an asset.