3 months ago
Dynamic and fast-growing company is looking for System Engineer (Storage).
- Design, plan and implement enterprise-wide system standard solutions.
- Architect systems that proactively monitor health and performance of systems and infrastructure.
- Assist in standardized design of new and existing processes and policies.
- Manage, monitor, and maintain systems and software.
- Implement, monitor tools to provide analytic trend analysis, capacity planning and performance data.
- Respond to Help Desk tickets related to compute & storage devices.
- Repair Break/fix issues for all aspects of servers and backups.
- Repair servers and storage equipment as needed; provide documentation for maintenance.
- Mentor team members on technical issues.
- Monitor and maintain systems and software.
- Provide metrics regularly to leadership to give an overall view of the status of the environment.
- Provide anticipated requirements and changes to leadership
- Diploma in IT
- MCSE or other Microsoft Certification
- 3-5 years minimum Experience in:
- managing Windows Servers
- Mware vSphere(various levels)
- VEEAM Backup software (or other enterprise level backup software), Disaster recovery, and Backup strategies
- managing brand name SANs
- 1-3 years’ experience with fibre channel switches