about 1 year ago
04 Feb 00:00
To join a financial services business, the selected candidate will undertake duties in relation with the implementation and administration of systems infrastructure.
- Training Support & Personal Development;
- Career progression plan;
- Private Health Insurance.
- Planning, implementation, configuration and administration of IT systems;
- Writing and maintaining functional specifications and system documentation;
- Proposing improvements to systems and processes;
- Ensuring stable operation, availability, integrity and reliability;
- Follow disaster recovery plans and assist in business continuity provisions and exercises;
- Attend to scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities;
- Assist in other tasks as directed by the Team Leader.
- Candidates must possess an EU citizenship
- BSc degree (MQF level 6) in a relevant field
- +4 years of experience in systems administration
- Strong knowledge of virtual machine infrastructure, Windows operating systems, e-mail servers, high-availability architecture, LDAP and GPO management, DNS and DHCP architecture, public and private cloud infrastructure and services, public key infrastructure, networking, routing and switching.