over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Reporting to the Syndicated Loans Manager, the selected candidate will assist the Syndicated Loans team in closing off syndicate loan trades and managing the flow of trade information, preparing and setting-up trade bookings and settlements, maintaining detailed and accurate trade records as well as monitoring the distribution of trade knowledge throughout the required areas.
Duties and responsibilities
- Supporting team members in day to day tasks like trade closing and settlement of loans, funds flows, ticking fees, paydowns, drawdowns etc.
- Supporting the settlement process of primary loan syndications and secondary loan trades, including all funding and documentation matters
- Learning and preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports sent to different teams
- Building relationships with counterparts to encourage prompt settlement of trades
- Reviewing and updating BMS and Solvas Portfolio to make sure data is correct and consistent across the systemPerforming daily cash reconciliation
- Supporting the team and other departments for adhoc tasks and queries
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Degree or Diploma in Banking or a related area
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Basic knowledge of LMA Standard documentation and prior experience of using Trade Management Systems will be considered an asset