10 months ago
20 Feb 00:00
The function of the Sportsbook Customer Risk Analyst is to ensure that the sportsbook customer base is optimized for maximum profitability in order to stimulate the growth of the business. This is achieved through a suitable time efficient segmentation of the sportsbook customers.
- Monitor betting activity;
- Customer Profiling/Segmentation;
- Use customer data in order to identify shortcomings in product offer;
- Review/Adapt limits per customer in accordance with their behavior/betting pattern;
- Monitoring and identifying changes in customer behavior;
- Analyse risk reports on a daily basis, identify potential risky behaviour and take measures to control/avoid it;
- Identify situations of non-conform product (wrong odds, bugs, trading errors, misprints, etc.) through customers' betting patterns and address them to the responsible team suggesting improvements/solutions in order to improve the global trading level, aiming for the maximization of profit;
- Handle queries and requests related to customers' limits and classifications;
- Idealize, create and develop tools to optimize the customer management process;
- Suggest ideas and actively contribute to the improvement of the team efficiency.
- Multi-Tasking abilities;
- Hard working individual with capacity to handle large workloads if needed;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Mathematical and analytical approach to problems;
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge/findings;
- Strong team spirit and flexibility;
- Passionate about sports; experience in the betting industry is a plus.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Betsson, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Betsson.