about 2 years ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
As a Sportsbook Coordinator you will work within the Betsson Sportsbook commercial team and be focused on the Sportsbook product and campaigns.
You will be part of a high performing, creative business team focused on creating the best customer experience in the industry. As a Sportsbook coordinator you must be passionate about sports and sports betting, with a good understanding of the Italian online gaming industry. The role will suite a passionate candidate who is keen to make their mark in an industry leading company, aimed at stimulating growth as well as engaging the customer base.
- Ensure smooth daily operations of the Sportsbook business.
- Ensure high quality across-the-board, site experience and customer journeys effectiveness upon on all.
- Communicate product rollout and strategy to key departments within the business – customer services, affiliates, VIP team and marketing department.
- Liaise with gaming operation and compliance team towards execution of certifications and go to market process for competitions, markets and events.
- Stay up to date with the Italian regulations and ensure that our Sportsbook offering and relationship with the supplier stays compliant.
- Collaborate with brand and customer marketing team to ensure campaigns are helping to achieve the overall monthly and quarterly targets.
- Engage Central Sportsbook Team and suppliers on implementation of new features.
- Support customer-marketing team to come up with creative and hard-hitting Sportsbook campaigns, which actively engage customers.
- Have a thorough understanding of the Sportsbook products, offers and player base.
- Manage competition positioning, site content and overall promotions visibility across screens.
- Work closely with the rest of the local team, to ensure the most valuable customers are receiving outstanding communications, offers and treatment.
- Constantly evaluate the campaigns you are running in order to improve efficiency and ROI.
- Passion for sports, and a good understanding of Italian market.
- Have a clear understanding of sports betting and the online industry.
- Proficient user of Excel.
- Creative personality with ambition to learn.
- Self-going team player who is capable of working in a high-tempo environment.
- Knowledge of both English and Italian is considered a must, both verbally and written