Competitive Daily Rate
about 1 month ago
Duration – 6 months with auto-renew
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
Castille Labs is searching for the most talented Software testers to join our Global teams for one of our client, a payment solution provider.
Ideal candidate should:
- Deliver end-to-end solutions for complex technical requirements.
- Lead projects from concept and design, to testing and implementation, problem solving, and quality product.
- Help organizations deliver their business outcomes through technology by improving their connectivity and infrastructure
- Have the drive with a can-do attitude in challenging environments makes careers and this is the common success story in our Company.
- Have first-hand input in improving our quality processes through testing and continuous feedback.
- Have experience in continuous learning about QA principles whilst working in a complex environment and a challenging industry.
- Relevant certification in either in Business and Computing, Software Development or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years in Testing (Manual and automation both)
- Good Troubleshooting skills
- Good knowledge in QA, test case management and defect tracking tools
- Good knowledge and experience of SQL, Postman, API, Jmeter, Selenium
- Good knowledge and experience with CI pipelines - Jenkins
- Good experience with Functional and Regression Testing
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of QA Governance
- Knowledge and experience with Payment Gateway
- Bonus point- Experience in Banking/ Online payment sector
What to expect when you apply:
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- An average of 1 hour Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!