about 1 month ago
Dynamic and fast-growing company in the technology field is looking for a Software Support to join the team.
- Diagnose and resolve our corporate clients' technical issues over the telephone, email and online chat in the areas of system configurations, product functionality and bugs/enhancements
- Build personal customer relationships and focus on offering an awesome customer experience
- Escalate issues to our development team and co-ordinate such issues until they are solved
- Convey customer feedback to product development staff
- Keep customers informed on how and when issues are resolved
- Work in a team, on a roster for 24/7 worldwide coverage
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- A very high level of English (written and spoken)
- Good customer etiquette and the ability to manage high profile customers well under pressure
- Experience in troubleshooting Windows Server issues using inbuilt Windows applications such as the Event Log Viewer, netstat etc.
- Will be considered an asset:
- Knowledge/experience with Hyper-V and/or VMware virtualization platforms
- Experience as a network/system administrator or Technical Support representative
- Deep understanding of the Windows Server operating system (file system, registry, memory model, security model, process model)
- Knowledge/experience with Microsoft VSS.