€30,000 - €35,000
8 months ago
A dedicated service provider delivering solutions to protect, secure and increase revenues for mobile network operators is looking for a Software Engineer in Test
Reporting to the Head of Solution Development the chosen candidate will ensure that test automation targets and measures are achieved.
- Working hand in hand with Software Developers, Product Owner, Stakeholders, architecture and Operations teams and any other department affected by the product under test and communicate effectively.
- Using programming and scripting to Automate Test Cases based on QA Test Case design.
- Conduct daily automated regression testing.
- Generate and publish automated reports.
- Provide realistic estimates for deliverables while committing to agreed deadlines.
- Responsible for designing test scenarios, creating test plans, implementing, automating and executing test cases.
- Define test methods and development of the required tools for testing tools.
- Create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform as intended, in line to documented requirements.
- Benchmark best practices as part of quality process management and improvements.
- Maintain and improve test frameworks to satisfy automation and reporting and propose areas of improvement throughout the software development
- Simulating customer scenarios which help validate the product.
- Responsibility for reporting risks in a timely, open and appropriate manner.
- Passion for QA and eager in identifying test that break code.
- First or Post-Graduate Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or equivalent.
- 3 years’ experience in software development, having experience in C++ or Java.
- Strong grasp of OS concepts.
- Understanding of database fundamentals and SQL Programming.
- Experience in Selenium, Appium, Selendroid or Cucumber will be considered as an asset.
- Familiarity with scripting language, such as Python, Perl and Bash.
- System Administration experience with Linux for setting test environments.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals.