over 1 year ago
14 Jan 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A top software provider in the Gaming industry continues to expand.
- Opportunity to join a leading and innovative gaming platform company, that has been awarded for their performance in the IT field
- Chance to be part of a dynamic team and develop professionally in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary, health insurance, sports and social events, flexible working hours
- Provide accurate estimates based on documentation produced by business analysts, third parties, and other technical employees
- Clarify and produce technical notes to specification where needed for your team to work more effectively
- Maintain and set appropriate standards and technical processes, including productivity enhancements, quality measures, and customer oriented standards
- Responsible for performing regular code reviews and provide input for the performance based KPI system
- 6+ years of software development experience in C# & MySQL
- An IT related degree
- Leadership skills, able to encourage the team members and lead them to success, motivate and delegate
- Goal oriented person, able to learn from mistakes and improve the process accordingly, leading by example
- Strong interpersonal and team-working skills, communicative and eager to make suggestions for improvement