12 months ago
10 May 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A top platform provider in the Gaming industry continues to expand and they are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test.
- Opportunity to join a leading and innovative gaming platform company, that has been awarded for their performance in the IT field,
- Chance to be part of a dynamic team and develop professionally in a challenging and fast-paced environment,
- Competitive salary, health insurance, sports and social events, flexible working hours.
- Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise to our development teams,
- Contributing toward predictable delivery of quality releases,
- Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation,
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them,
- Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results,
- Ensure that all tests are executed and give regular feedback to the team lead on the status of quality,
- Use appropriate measures and KPIs to validate and report on software quality,
- Work closely with the software engineering team, Product Management and Technical Operations as well as business users and Senior Management,
- Have the drive to become an expert in:
- Unit Testing,
- UX Testing,
- UI Testing, Integration Testing,
- Performance and scalability testing,
- Security Penetration Testing.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject,
- Proven work experience in software development and/or software quality assurance,
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes,
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases using Gherkin syntax,
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing,
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools,
- Solid knowledge of MySQL and .Net (C#) languages,
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process,
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus,
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office tools.