3 months ago
01 Jun 00:00
Reporting to the Solutions Development Team you will be responsible for implementation and testing of the new and existing software-based systems.
- Develop, test and deploy software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Writing and executing unit and integration tests, and testing of deliverables against functional and non-functional requirements, to ensure a smooth release.
- Keeping up to date with new technologies and incorporate/suggest improvements within the estate.
- 3+ experience in Java/J2EE, Spring Framework and Microservices.
- Experience developing enterprise-level, scalable solutions.
- Comfortable in working with Linux OS environment.
- Experience on messaging systems like RabbitMQ and Kafka.
- Excellent command of English.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems that may arise, in an innovative and flexible manner.
- Professional experience and knowledge of the Telecommunications industry preferred.