over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
To join a well-established business in the banking field, the Software Developer in Test will be responsible for ensuring that developed products meet design specifications and are within the quality limits and standards, whilst developing customized test procedures for the products.
- Health & Life insurance,
- Performance bonus,
- Study grants,
- Gym allowance,
- Free parking,
- Multicultural environment.
- Designing test plans, scenarios, and procedures with an automation mind-set,
- Implementing API and Unit Tests in a structured manner within test suites that cover automated regression and smoke tests,
- Documenting software defects using a bug tracking system and reporting defects to stakeholders,
- Monitoring bug resolution efforts and track success,
- Participating in product design reviews and providing input on functional requirements or potential problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical knowledge and skills,
- Basic knowledge in C# and NUnit,
- Strong troubleshooting, analysis, and problem resolution skills,
- Previous experience with Jira, Git, or GitLab will be considered an asset.