Competitive Daily Rate
Deborah Melinda Arlanda
24 days ago
Deborah Melinda Arlanda
Duration - 6 months with auto-renew
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
One of our clients, a Mobile Network Operator is looking for a Software Developer in test to join their team to ensure that test automation targets and measures are achieved.
- Provide realistic estimates for deliverables while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet agreed deadlines
- Ensure that requirements stated in Product Design document are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Accountable for testing complex features which includes:
- Designing test scenarios,
- Creating test plans,
- Identifying test cases that can be automated,
- Identifying tools required to automate the test cases,
- Implementing and deploying frameworks or tools required,
- Execute both Manual and Automated test cases.
- In charge of testing both Functional and Non Functional Requirements
- Benchmark best practices as part of quality process management and improvements.
- Maintain and improve test frameworks
- Interact with various stakeholders to simulate customer scenarios
- Delivers in accordance with agreed scope, acceptance criteria, time, financial and quality measures;
- Reports and escalates in a timely manner during project;
- Identify risk in his/her business and take responsibility for reporting risks in a timely, open and appropriate manner.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in software development (Experience in C++ or Java)
- Working Experience with:
- Testing frameworks such as Selenium, jmeter, postman, Cucumber
- RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis, Memcached
- Programming languages such as Java, C++ and strong grasp of operating systems concepts.
- Linux / UNIX environments.
- Docker or any other containerisation technology
- Testing enterprise backend applications/microservices.
- Strong understanding of:
- Algorithms and data structures.
- Database fundamentals and SQL Querying.
- Familiarity with scripting languages, such as Python, Perl, PHP or Bash.
- Knowledge of:
- TCP/IP fundamentals.
- International IT and Mobile Telecom standards and protocols - Signalling System No. 7 (SS7), DIAMETER, SMPP, IMS will be considered as an asset.
What to expect when you apply:
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- An average of 1 hour Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!