Competitive Daily Rate
Deborah Melinda Arlanda
27 days ago
Deborah Melinda Arlanda
Duration - 6 months with auto-renew
Working Hours - 40 hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
One of our clients, a Mobile Network Operator is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer/Software Development in Test to join their team to ensure that test automation targets and measures are achieved.
- Provide realistic estimates for deliverables while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet agreed deadlines.
- Ensure that requirements stated in Product Design document are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Accountable for testing complex features which includes:
- Designing test scenarios and creating test plans,
- Identifying test cases that can be automated
- Identifying tools required to automate the test cases,
- Implementing and deploying frameworks or tools required,
- Execute both Manual and Automated test cases.
- In charge of testing both Functional and Non-Functional Requirements.
- Benchmark best practices as part of quality process management & improvement.
- Interact with various stakeholders to simulate customer scenarios.
- Delivers in accordance with agreed scope, acceptance criteria, time, financial and quality measures.
- Reports and escalates in a timely manner during project.
- Identify risk in his/her business and take responsibility for reporting risks in a timely, open and appropriate manner.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years experience in software development (Experience in C++ or Java)
- Strong understanding and working experience with:
- Bash Scripting or any other scripting languages like Python, Perl, PHP
- Testing frameworks such as Selenium, JMeter, Postman, Cucumber
- RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis, Memcached
- Linux / UNIX environments.
- Docker or any other containerisation technology
- Testing enterprise backend applications/microservices.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of:
- Algorithms and data structures.
- Database fundamentals and SQL Querying.
- Operating systems concepts.
- TCP/IP fundamentals.
- International IT and Mobile Telecom standards and protocols - Signalling System No. 7 (SS7), DIAMETER, SMPP, IMS - considered as an asset.
What to expect when you apply:
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!