Competitive Daily Rate
Deborah Melinda Arlanda
about 1 month ago
Deborah Melinda Arlanda
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
One of our clients, a leading provider in Marketing Software is looking for a Software Developer in Test whose main role would consist of developing and improving automated test cases as part of the integration, regression, and sanity tests, securing the quality of applications and platforms.
The ideal candidate should be dedicated to perfectionism and must be a passionate of automation to ensure that customers gets an awesome product with the greatest user experiences and rest assured quality.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing bulletproof automated end-to-end tests in modular approach
- Ownership of implementing API integration testing alongside with Development team
- Convert user acceptance testing and user acceptance criteria into automated regression tests
- Build and manage testing environments and assist in debugging application issues
- Maintain tools and frameworks used for test automation
- Ensure tests can trigger and run in a continuous integration environment with least manual intervention, make sure the processes run perfectly
- Work closely with the QA team, Product Owners and the Development team
- Lead and mentor other team members
- Ensure that the codes being developed are of highest standards
- Contribute towards documentation and ensure that all standards are followed
- Continuously support the QA team by giving constant feedback on test cases
- Take self-initiatives to improve any current process to enhance efficiency in a proactive approach
- Confident to perform manual testing when needed
- A bachelor’s degree in IT
- At least 5 years of experience in Software Automation using: Cypress, Selenium, Postman or any other tools
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience of software development, testing and documentation
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Ability to convert behaviour-driven development into automation tests
- Be a team player as well as being able to work independently
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with the latest trends
- Ability to compile scripts for automation processes with the use of Powershell or any other similar tools
- Skills in conducting Performance Testing is a plus
- Experience with Azure DevOps is a plus
Certifications related to this role are considered an asset.