3 months ago
25 May 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Vodafone’s Quality Management team is seeking to recruit a highly talented and motivated Software Developer in Test. This is a role within the Quality Assurance Team, within an internationally recognized Telecommunications provider.
The role offers the opportunity to work with the latest technologies for a leading brand.
Vodafone Malta is looking for a Software Developer in Test who can support the Quality Assurance team. The role would be responsible for identifying areas within the IT field where automation and in-house bespoke solutions would provide value to our technology department.
The Main Responsibilities are:
- Develop, improve & maintain our test automation framework.
- Create and execute automation test scripts for web, Android & IOS.
- Adapt and provide test scripts to our devops teams to integrate with the CI pipeline.
- Maintain and administer our team’s GIT code repository.
- Maintain and develop mock & stub services and solutions for segregated testing solutions.
- Identify and create testing tools for the QA Team and other internal teams as required.
- Suggest testing & automation strategies for mobile testing in an agile environment.
- Be updated on the latest software development techniques, strategies & IDEs.
- Evaluate and identify the required test automation and test management tools.
- Be updated on the latest testing techniques, strategies, tooling/frameworks.
- Identify test metrics and benchmarks to be gathered prior to load/performance testing where necessary.
- Consult, create and manage load/performance/soak and regression tests as required.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 2-3 years’ working experience in a software development or similar role.
- Selenium web driver automation experience.
- Mobile (Android & IOS) automation through Appium or similar frameworks.
- Experience in Rest/Soap API testing using tools such as Postman, Ready! API/SoapUI or JMeter.
- Scripting experience using Groovy & Grails will be considered an asset.
- Awareness of service virtualization techniques is a strong asset.
- Knowledge of performance testing and tooling will be considered as an asset.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in working with a team and a mentoring mindset.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).