12 months ago
04 Aug 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Reporting to the Senior Developer in Test, the selected candidate will be responsible for ensuring that developed products meet design specifications and are within the Bank's quality limits and standards, whilst developing customised test procedures for the Bank's products.
Duties and responsibilities
- Designing test plans, scenarios, and procedures with an automation mind-set
- Implementing API and Unit Tests in a structured manner within test suites that cover automated regression and smoke tests
- Documenting software defects using a bug tracking system and reporting defects to stakeholders
- Monitoring bug resolution efforts and track success
- Participating in product design reviews and providing input on functional requirements or potential problems
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical knowledge and skills
- Basic knowledge in C# and NUnit
- Strong troubleshooting, analysis, and problem resolution skills
- Previous experience with Jira, Git, or GitLab will be considered an asset